|The Choraleers||All Year Long|
|Madonna||September 17, 2020|
We lost a very dear friend.
Madonna died on September 5.
So many great memories.
|We are BACK!||September 14, 2020|
Thankfully, everything is up and running!
AND Day Treatment is open again!! Hurray!
We took advantage of the beautiful day and walked down to the Rock River.
It was so peaceful!
|Party||July 24, 2020|
|Nichole||July 22, 2020|
- I asked Nichole:
- What do you consider your nicest feature?
- My eyes
- If you had to cover your bedroom with wallpaper displaying someone's face, who would it be?
- What do you consider the most dangerous creature on earth?
- A shark
|Ashley||July 15, 2020|
- I asked Ashley:
- If tomorrow I could meet someone famous who would it be?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- If you could bathe in a vat of any drink, what would it be?
- Mountain Dew
|Andi||July 8, 2020|
- I asked Andi:
- If you could choose a name for yourself other than your own, what would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the most disastrous meal you have eaten?
- Pancakes my sister "tried" to make LOL!
|John||July 2, 2020|
- I asked John:
- If you could have a super power, you would like to...
- ...be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
- What is your favorite sport to watch on tv?
- What is your favorite pie?
- Banana Cream Pie
|Jason||June 24, 2020|
- I asked Jason:
- What is your favorite cartoon?
- Tom and Jerry
- If you could own a store, what would you sell?
- Sports Gear
- What is your favorite cookie?
- chocolate chip
|DT blog||June 19, 2020|
However, we are still having good times.
So I decided to post some fun trivia I have been learning about the residents
as we have been finding things to do and still stay safe.
I asked Madeeya:
If you had to cover your bedroom with wallpaper displaying someone's face, who would it be?
She said Larry (everyone said ahhh! ain't that sweet!)
What is the worst type of music in your opinion?
If I had my way, more people would...
I asked Larry:
If I could have a "do over" in my life-- I would...
Work on getting a science degree in bioelctricity
What national monument have you always wanted to visit?
If you could choose a name for yourself other than your own, what would it be?
|Basketball||March 12, 2020|
Playing basketball in the gym!
|Pancake Day||March 3, 2020|
OMG did we have some YUMMY pancakes of Pancake Day!
I know your mouth is watering just looking at Israel's pancakes!
|Karaoke||February 19, 2020|
We got down with some karaoke yesterday and had loads of fun!!!
|Soccer||January 24, 2020|
Madeeya and Jason pose by their new soccer guards that were made for them
by Dave Ernst.
Thanks Dave for the guards and Thanks Natalie for the wonderful designs!
|Target||January 14, 2020|
There may be snow on the ground, but we spent the day trying
to knock over cup towers with our Archery set. It was made for
us by the wonderful Tim Lindquist.
|New Year New Fun||January 10, 2020|
Happy New Year!
|Donna||December 18, 2019|
The Day Treatment Christmas Choir performed at Allure Nursing Home and we had the WONDERFUL pleasure of spending time with Donna Jo!!
Winning Wheels Day Treatment Program showcases the talents of Winning Wheels & STRIVE residents at the Lyndon Progress Center. The Winning Wheels and STRIVE residents are proud of their progress in therapy and developmental training.